Available Now / Posted 1 week ago
ADOPTABLE King Harold (The Royals Litter)
This is Harold. He is a born explorer and might have a career as a professional wrestler.
The Royals came to us as neo-natals and were hand raised by bottle. They’ve grown very used to human interaction and love having company.
Harold is always first out the door when it’s time to explore. He loves to run around and check everything out first hand. He also doesn’t mind a wrestle or a game of chase with his siblings. He’s taken a liking to our dog Cino too! He needs a little convincing that it’s cuddle time, but if he’s tuckered out from a big day playing there’s nowhere he’d rather be than in someone’s arms.
Preference will be given to a new owner wanting to adopt two Royals together as they adore each other and it’s always better to raise two together
All of our Adoptables come desexed, vaccinated (first), microchipped and parasite controlled.
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run. All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level. Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $410 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $375 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $350 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc