Available Now / Posted 2 months ago
Randy the one-eyed cat is an extraordinary feline with a heart full of love. Despite the challenges he faces due to his Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and the loss of one of his eyes, Randy is a resilient and affectionate cat who brightens the lives of everyone around him.
When Randy was first rescued, his health was in a dire state. He had an eye injury that required the removal of his right eye after treatment failed, and he tested positive for FIV, a virus that they can still live long healthy lives with. But even in his former state, Randy never lost his spirit or his love for people. He quickly became a favorite of the humans.
Despite his FIV status, Randy is a healthy and happy cat. His caretakers make sure he receives a nutritious diet, plenty of rest, and lots of cuddles to ensure he stays healthy. Randy is a testament to the fact that cats with FIV can live long, happy lives with proper care.
One of the most remarkable things about Randy is his capacity for love. He adores spending time with people and has a special affection for his foster mum. He will often curl up in their laps and purr contentedly, soaking up their attention and affection. Randy has a way of making everyone feel loved and appreciated, even on their darkest days.
Randy’s story is a reminder that cats with disabilities or health issues deserve love and care just as much as any other cat. Despite his challenges, Randy is a shining example of resilience and love. He reminds us that even in the face of adversity, love always finds a way to shine through.
- Birthdate : 6 years old
- Coat : short
- Best Feature : Loving and adorable
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run. All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level. Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $450 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $400 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $400 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $1,050 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550-$850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc