Available Now / Posted 3 weeks ago
Poppy is a beautiful, energetic, and loving 2 year old Border Collie X Staffie in need of a forever home.
Poppy loves walks/runs, playing tug-o-war, and snuggling with humans and other dogs. She likes any and all food.
She is house trained, crate trained, and understands basic commands (sit, down, stay, wait, shake). She’s still learning loose leash walking, and can have difficulties when around unfamiliar dogs, so needs an owner willing to take her through training to learn this.
Poppy doesn’t like young kids, so she needs a family or owner without young kids. She would suit a home with another friendly dog (but not essential). She hasn’t been exposed to cats.
Poppy would suit a loving home with lots of exercise and stimulation to keep her happy, and a suitable sized large yard, property, or farm would be perfect.
She has a LOT of love to give to her humans and loves to be a part of the family.
Lots of exercise and fun, large yard
No young kids
Yes, would like a friend
All of our Adoptables are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped and parasite controlled.
Best Feature :
Energetic girl with lots of love to give
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).
All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run.
All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level.
Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $410 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $375 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $350 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc
**The adoption fees contributes towards the pet being desexed, microchipped, parasite controlled and their first vaccination (puppies include two vaccinations - C5 and C3). Any additional vaccinations and annual check ups are at the expense of the new owner at their selected vet. Government / Council Registration (additional to microchip registration) needs to be done per State or Territory requirements for the species of animal by the new owner.
We fundraise to afford the full cost of medical treatment and care which can cost us thousands per animal. Please consider making a donation
to help us save more lives.**