Available Now / Posted 4 months ago
Poppy loves walks/runs, playing tug-o-war, and snuggling with humans and other dogs. She likes any and all food especially her treats!
On walks she wants to be friends with the other dogs a bit too much and pulls on lead so training to correct this needs to continue but she’s such a smart girl and food motivated, making it easily achievable.
All of our Adoptables are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped and parasite controlled.
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run. All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level. Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $410 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $375 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $350 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc