Jagan (Raya the Last Dragon Litter)
Available Now / Posted 1 month ago
Meet Jagan, a playful, cheeky little boy.
His mum Kirby-Sisu was adopted from the pound but unfortunately was not desexed in time. She came to her foster mum heavily pregnant at just 6 months old. Being so young the birth was very long with complications. Two from the litter needed help breathing.
Jagan loves to run around chasing balls and his siblings around. He is very active and loves his food.
Jagan has bonded with his little brother (Benja) and are often cuddled up together.
Jagan would suit an active home with kids to play and grow up with. He is very gentle and loves his toys, and with his outgoing nature would likely suit a home with a dog. He needs a furry sibling to bond with in his new home if not adopted with his little brother.
All of our Adoptables come desexed, vaccinated (first), microchipped and parasite controlled.
Thank you to Jacinta Chaffey for sponsoring this boy and our amazing regular donors, we couldn’t have saved and raised him and his litter without your support.
🐶 no exposure
👶 Yes to young kids
🎵 Loves a busy household
- Birthdate : 26/10/2022
- Coat : short
- Best Feature : Playful, cheerful, active
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run. All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level. Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $410 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $375 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $350 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc