Emma (Olympians litter)
Available Now / Posted 1 month ago
Emma came into care off the streets in a bad way with her siblings and heavily pregnant mum.
She is cheeky, she will push in front of her fur siblings to lick the treats from her foster mums hands. She loves her food, rubbing up against your legs while you dish up dinner. She is very playful and will chase a toy on a string wand all over the place.
Emma will need a patient family to give her time to warm up to a new environment and new humans. Once comfortable she will enjoy her back rubs. She hasn’t been around small kids or dogs, but would love another fur sibling to play with.
*Her new owner will be supported by our team of cat experts on our Scaredy Pants program to give them all the support and guidance required to settling her into her new home and flourish into a more confident kitty. As such her new owner will need to have the time, patience and dedication to helping her continue to progress.*
All of our Adoptables are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped and parasite controlled.
(If you’ve put in an EOI recently just send us a message on Facebook)
Help us help them
Best Feature :
We are committed to ensuring every pet adopted from us goes to a suitable loving home where they can live their happy ever after. We also like to ensure that the animal is best matched to the person's circumstances, lifestyle and family (especially other furry family members).
All of our foster cats are adopted to homes that are strictly indoor only or indoor with a cat enclosure or run.
All of our dogs require suitable enclosed backyard space and daily exercise dependant on energy level.
Our adoption process includes shortlisting of EOIs, video interviews with all household members, house check, adoption paperwork and payment, preparing for your new arrival and pickup.
Further information on the process is here.
- Kittens (single): $410 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Kittens (pair): $375 each (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra each with second vaccination)
- Cats: $350 (includes desexing, microchip, parasite control, first F3 vaccination, or $50 extra with second vaccination)
- Puppies: $850 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 and C3 vaccinations, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Dogs: $550 (includes desexing, microchip, C5 vaccination, heartwormer, and parasite control)
- Other species: TBC depending on species, vet work required, etc
**The adoption fees contributes towards the pet being desexed, microchipped, parasite controlled and their first vaccination (puppies include two vaccinations - C5 and C3). Any additional vaccinations and annual check ups are at the expense of the new owner at their selected vet. Government / Council Registration (additional to microchip registration) needs to be done per State or Territory requirements for the species of animal by the new owner.
We fundraise to afford the full cost of medical treatment and care which can cost us thousands per animal. Please consider making a donation
to help us save more lives.**